There are many mediators on Long Island, so why choose us?
Our founder, Heather A. Fig, Esq. and all of our mediators, are active matrimonial and family law attorneys who are in court regularly. They are knowledgeable in the law that pertains to your cases and understand both sides of every issue that will arise. This enables a mediator to inform you of the full picture so that you can reach an informed and balanced resolution.
Ms. Fig has broad experience in issues pertaining to your children, as she is assigned regularly by Judges of the Supreme and/or Family Courts of Suffolk County to represent children in all matters such as divorce, neglect, abuse, custody, and visitation cases.
- Our founder has successfully settled and resolved hundreds of Family Court and Supreme Court cases.
- Our sole objective is to assist you in reaching the best result for your family. Because our fees are mainly flat fee-based, we are not making a living off generating hours and hours of billable time. This saves you money.
- We know what issues are important to you and your family and we know how they can be resolved. We will share this knowledge with you so that you can make an informed decision.
- We are full-service mediators and can see your case through to the end. You will receive either a judgment of divorce, separation, or court order should you choose to do so.
- We are conveniently located in the heart of Suffolk County, just minutes from the Central Islip Court complex.
- The Family Divorce Resolution Center of Long Island was created solely to help families achieve peaceful, swift, and fair resolutions to their legal issues.
- We have home-like, comforting offices that create an atmosphere that facilitates and encourages parties to speak and to share their thoughts and ideas.
Our mediators will be happy to help you determine the best option for your family during this difficult time. Contact us now at (631) 419-6111 or contact us online for a free consultation.